Deadly Carnage Deadly Carnage

It was alright.

The graphics looked like they were made in paint ,though the animation was fluent. Some background music would've been nice. Little things like choosing a better looking font can make a big difference in making this kind of thing look more professional, too.

2/5

Lets All Kill Eachother Lets All Kill Eachother

Pretty Good.

I'm not really a big fan of stick animations, but this was pretty decent. The movement was fluent, and i sat through and watched it all. Good job.

sss sss

Let me see...

+6 for Banjo Tooie.
+2 for Mr. Bean.
+2 for Majora's Mask.
+1 for all the other pictures.
-3 for lack of sound.

Yep.

FrozenFun FrozenFun

Meh...

Just another breakout clone. Nothing was really bad about it, though.

Mystic Mine Mystic Mine

Interesting Game.

I liked it. It's good to see a fun, unique game every once in a while. The music loops were a bit obnoxious though, perhaps you could work on that.

Fragger Fragger

Great.

A very fun game. The only thing I could think of adding is a level editor, but apart from that it's excellent.

Harp Of Time Harp Of Time

Impressive.

I don't know what it is about this song, but there's something about it that's quite... addicting, and the beats are really nice. It's just something that you want to listen to.

I'm also very impressed that you managed to make this in just one session. Great work.

Nayhan responds:

Yea I probably would have been quite a bit better if I had more time.

Good golly, Grunty! Good golly, Grunty!

Excellent.

I've heard a quite a few Lair remixes, but I really like your choice of instruments for this one. Great job.